The Military Writer's Society of America's President Bill McDonald reviewed & awarded ... " It Is The Soldier " - CD

2005 - CD of the Year AWARD

"A Spiritual Gift for Soldiers ... this music is pure LOVE," stated M.W.S.A.'s President Bill McDonald.







Friday, June 10, 2011

" Land of the Free " - ( Because of the BRAVE )

" Land of the Free "


( Because of the BRAVE )


Inspired by the life, service & ultimate sacrifice of ...


CPL STEVEN R KOCH

82nd Airborne Division


KIA - 3-3-08
Sabari, Afghanistan


And, In Loving Memory of Lynne C Koch ~ 5-6-2010

She being a casualty of the pain of a lost brother who protected our country and freedom.
Dedicated to their Gold Star Mom,

Christine Koch & family



" Land of The Free "
( Because of the BRAVE )


I will fight to be ... free,
If I die ... remember me.
If I fall along the way ... take my hand, help me stand.

If I dream ... beyond the stars,
If I reach ... where you are
Take my hand ... help me stand,
In this ... "Land of the Free!"

* * * *

We're the ... "Home of the Brave"
Sons & daughters who gave ... sacrificed for Liberty
We know "Freedom ... is NEVER free!"

We're the one's ... they've left behind,
With broken hearts ... filled with Pride.
Take my hand ... help me stand,
In this ... "Land of the Free!"

* * * *

I will NOT ... forget you,
I WILL ... Honor & Remember!
I WILL stand beside your brothers ... and, sisters
We will NOT ... surrender.

We WILL live our lives ... in Freedom.
We will NOT forget ... YOU, are the reason.
We will teach the future generations,
The Love of God, and, Family, Faith & Freedom ... across this land !

* * * *

We're the ..."Land of the Free"
It's "Because of the BRAVE"
Sacrificed ... for Liberty,

We know ... "Freedom ... is NEVER FREE".

We're the one's ... they've left behind,
To carry on ... filled with Pride,
Take my hand ... let us stand,
In this ... "Land of the Free!"

* * * *

"Thank You, Thank You" ... CPL Steven R. Koch


We're "The Land of the Free" !

http://www.InThisLandOfTheFree.com


( ALL downloads are free )

Copyright - April 10, 2011
Susan D. Wiseman - "The Tribute Lady"
http://www.TheTributeLady.com






No comments:

" Just one mom, of one soldier... from one family who's lost a loved one in a previous war... just doing what I can to show my love for my family, God & this GREAT NATION! "