The Military Writer's Society of America's President Bill McDonald reviewed & awarded ... " It Is The Soldier " - CD

2005 - CD of the Year AWARD

"A Spiritual Gift for Soldiers ... this music is pure LOVE," stated M.W.S.A.'s President Bill McDonald.







Sunday, November 26, 2006

" Thankful "

" In ALL things, give THANKS!"

This Thanksgiving time, I'm SO thankful for many things, especially, for a son like you, David!

I'm SO PROUD to call you my son, my soldier, my friend!

I am thankful for the Angels, that I know God has surrounding you ... watching over your every move, every moment of every day ... guarding you from harm.

I'm thankful for every moment God gives me with you.

I LOVE you son ... with, "Untold Measure!"

MOM

III John:4 - " I have NO greater joy, than to hear my children WALK in TRUTH."




" I'm just one mom, of one soldier... from one family who's lost a loved one in a previous war... just doing what I can to show my love of family, my faith in God & my love for this GREAT NATION! " - Susan D. Wiseman - " The Tribute Lady "







View My Milblogging.com Profile

1 comment:

Lara said...

I'm so grateful for soldiers like your son as well! Our prayers are always with them!

" Just one mom, of one soldier... from one family who's lost a loved one in a previous war... just doing what I can to show my love for my family, God & this GREAT NATION! "