The Military Writer's Society of America's President Bill McDonald reviewed & awarded ... " It Is The Soldier " - CD

2005 - CD of the Year AWARD

"A Spiritual Gift for Soldiers ... this music is pure LOVE," stated M.W.S.A.'s President Bill McDonald.







Tuesday, November 21, 2006

" Welcome! "


Hi Everyone !

As I enter the world of "Blogging"... bear with me, please. More to come very soon!

I will attempt to share the most up to date info regarding my music ministry as
"The Tribute Lady".

For now, just a HUGE word of "THANKS" to ALL of you, who have touched our hearts this year, as we performed all across this GREAT NATION!

We have been SOOOOOOOOOOOO BLESSED by so many wonderful folks!

And, a very special "THANK YOU" to each & every one of you, for your kind well wishes & prayers for our son, SPC David Dale who is currently deployed in IRAQ.

Just a reminder, folks may leave messages of support for David, at ...
www.MessagesForDavid.com

Remember, choose your correct speed, enter a valid email & create a password...then, click on
"Post A Message"... type your message & submit.

May God Bless them, ALL !

View My Milblogging.com Profile

1 comment:

Larry Wiseman said...

Welcome to the world of blogging; I look forward to seeing what you do with this; as usual,I am sure that you will bless everyone who reads your journals; I Love you...oh by the way; I can get personal with her, I am her husband...God Bless you Susan, as He has blessed me ..WITH YOU!

" Just one mom, of one soldier... from one family who's lost a loved one in a previous war... just doing what I can to show my love for my family, God & this GREAT NATION! "