The Military Writer's Society of America's President Bill McDonald reviewed & awarded ... " It Is The Soldier " - CD

2005 - CD of the Year AWARD

"A Spiritual Gift for Soldiers ... this music is pure LOVE," stated M.W.S.A.'s President Bill McDonald.







Monday, December 25, 2006

" Christmas " - My gift ... " I'm OK mom "


Dec. 25, 2006

Christmas Morning...

Today, my prayer was answered, my gift was given, my fears relieved...I got to hear your voice...what a gift that was, especially after hearing of the loss of one of our soldiers in your company.

We just PRAISE God you're ok, David...however, our hearts break for you, the soldier, their family and all the men in your company.

I'm SO sorry for the loss of your close friend, John.

I know this is a VERY difficult time for you...we're here for you, son.

There are no words I can say to convey how our heart aches for you right now, after hearing the sorrow in your voice.

As word was recieved of the loss of Cpl. John Barta in your company, our hearts just sank.

Our condolences & prayers go out to the family.

But, as your mom...I can't help but think of you, what you're going through.

Just know we LOVE you, son.

We are PRAYING for you, over & over again...continually!

This was such a sad day to have gotten such tragic news...on what should have been a peaceful holiday, celebrating the birth of our Lord & Saviour, Jesus Christ.

There are so many things in life we never understand, they just don't make sense to us, but, God says we are to "Lean not on our own understanding".

It's time's like this, that we MUST put things in His hands, and, trust Him.

Today, as we shared dinner, exchanged gifts...we lit a candle in your absence...a reminder you ARE with us, in spirit.

We're counting the days, until you come home 0n leave...that will truly be a blessed day!

Until then, love upon love!

MOM
III John:4

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

" Just one mom, of one soldier... from one family who's lost a loved one in a previous war... just doing what I can to show my love for my family, God & this GREAT NATION! "