The Military Writer's Society of America's President Bill McDonald reviewed & awarded ... " It Is The Soldier " - CD

2005 - CD of the Year AWARD

"A Spiritual Gift for Soldiers ... this music is pure LOVE," stated M.W.S.A.'s President Bill McDonald.







Thursday, December 7, 2006

" Remembering Pearl "


Dec. 7, 2006

Once again, Larry & I had the extreme honor of performing for the Georgia Pearl Harbor Survivor's Association's ( P.H.S.A. ) State Remembrance Day dinner in Macon, Ga.

May we never ... " NEVER FORGET! "


What an incredible group of folks ... living history, listening to their stories in their own words are so humbling.



After a wonderful dinner, a great message ... the ringing of the bell, Larry sounded Taps following a moment of silence the exact moment of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
























I also shared my spoken/prayer version of " God Bless America ".

I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to call these heroes, "friends". What a blessing it is to be in the presence of each & every survivor, and, the family members of those gone.

Last year, I first had the privilege of sharing the moving Tribute Song I wrote in Nov. 2002 after my first visit to The Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor, it's titled, "Remembering Pearl".

May it be a blessing to ALL who hear it ... may they NEVER be forgotten.


"God Bless Them, ALL!"

ALL Downloads are
FREE !

www.RememberingPearl.com



View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

" Just one mom, of one soldier... from one family who's lost a loved one in a previous war... just doing what I can to show my love for my family, God & this GREAT NATION! "