The Military Writer's Society of America's President Bill McDonald reviewed & awarded ... " It Is The Soldier " - CD

2005 - CD of the Year AWARD

"A Spiritual Gift for Soldiers ... this music is pure LOVE," stated M.W.S.A.'s President Bill McDonald.







Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cpl. John Paul Barta - 'Bye John - (My prayer in song)


Cpl. John Paul Barta (25)
Corpus Christi, Texas
KIA - IRAQ
December 23, 2006


" The Last Goodbye " - ('Bye John)


"Hello" soldier ... "No son, you don't know my name."
I just wanted to say ... "THANK YOU"... and,
"Welcome Home"... from where you've been.

I just met your lovely wife ... and, John
You have a real nice ... family.
Your friends are telling stories
But, I'm sure ... you've been listening.

Men like you are special, John
A cut above ... the rest.
A HERO ... in ALL our eyes,
You go on home now, son ... get some rest.

(Chorus - Prayer)

Not another soldier, Lord ... Please God,
Not another one.
Not another mother, father, sister, brother
Please God, not another ... mother's son.

Not another soldier, Lord ... Please God,
Not another one.
Let this be ... " The Last Goodbye "
Please, Lord ... not another mother's son.

'Bye John.





( Copyright - Jan. 4, 2007 )
Susan D. Wiseman - " The Tribute Lady "

"Christ-Centered Pieces" - Given Gifts
P.O. Box 1591
Fayetteville, Ga.
30214-1591


View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

" Just one mom, of one soldier... from one family who's lost a loved one in a previous war... just doing what I can to show my love for my family, God & this GREAT NATION! "